I wonder... Sometimes the need to walk away in search of silence is strong. The ties keep me rooted to the place.
I wonder... How did the Buddha walk away from his son and wife? Wasn't it because the wife was around to look after the son?
I wonder... If Yashodhara walked away before the man did... Would the man still have walked away?
I wonder... Did the man walk away only because of his wife?
I do wonder at times... What made him walk away?
I wonder... How did the Buddha walk away from his son and wife? Wasn't it because the wife was around to look after the son?
I wonder... If Yashodhara walked away before the man did... Would the man still have walked away?
I wonder... Did the man walk away only because of his wife?
I do wonder at times... What made him walk away?
No comments:
Post a Comment