I'd choose the deep blue sea. Atleast it looks tranquil and beautiful. Whatay way to go I say! Plus there is hope. I swim. So there is a sliver of hope that maybe, I may find an odd boat somewhere or an island before I tire and die in the water. Or be eaten away by the sharks.
Is this choosing the best in whatever situation you are in? Is this being positive? What if I come up with another option? Maybe a desert? In the hope I'd find an oasis???
Thinking. Thinking. I need options. Lots of them. But not to help me choose. The options to help me live. 2017 so far has been a bit irate to me. Again, I am hoping its' just the beginning of the year. Like starting trouble.
I am officially looking for a job. A better career path. At work, it is just the devil. No deep blue sea option. Infact there is no option. :-) The devil is also off limits.
That's when I say- What else? It is neither the devil nor the deep blue sea. It's nothing. Nada. Zilch. What next? What next?
Is this choosing the best in whatever situation you are in? Is this being positive? What if I come up with another option? Maybe a desert? In the hope I'd find an oasis???
Thinking. Thinking. I need options. Lots of them. But not to help me choose. The options to help me live. 2017 so far has been a bit irate to me. Again, I am hoping its' just the beginning of the year. Like starting trouble.
I am officially looking for a job. A better career path. At work, it is just the devil. No deep blue sea option. Infact there is no option. :-) The devil is also off limits.
That's when I say- What else? It is neither the devil nor the deep blue sea. It's nothing. Nada. Zilch. What next? What next?
No comments:
Post a Comment