Monday, 18 December 2017

170 - You and I- we ceased.

Aah, there I see the familiar pattern of falling apart. Slowly, but surely and steadily. I do.

I recognize this. Like I breathe. My body knows this. And yet. And yet.... I hang on to something strange thinking that we can't just have died! Not like this.. No... No.. Not like this at all. Atleast not you and me. We are different and same.

We lived. We were supposed to be happily living. In the present and future. And the past.

The memories- are all memories. Alas, you will never get to read any of this. You wanted it this way. I am just abiding by what you want. I can never be happier. But not knowing this, you can be happier.

The sentiments flew away. Out of the window. The memories will stay. And what else? What else? The day we said, "what else?" and searched for words to fill the empty silence.. I recognize that pattern.

It truly was a dead end.

No comments:

Post a Comment