Thursday, 13 September 2018

206- Honestly yours

The dead poet's choices come back to haunt her.

They will. Sometimes the choices were in my hands. Sometimes. Sometimes they weren't. They told me that everytime it was my own choice. But what would they know?

"I tried to live my life with truth. I was told I was unreliable.
I tried to live my life with dignity. I was told it was gone.
I tried to live my life with love. I was told I didnt deserve.
I tried to live my life trying to give. I was told it was forgotten.
I tried to just live my life. I was told death was better.
I admit I am broken. But I didnt reaize I was not worth it.

The dark cloud looms over and it is destined to stay. All these years, I fought hard. I fought with courage to keep my dignity intact. I fought to stay alive. I thought the next day would be better. "

Finally her soul rests with realization. Today the dead poet stops writing. She didnt imagine that betrayal would stop her one day. But it did. The betrayal of the universe who she thought promised to protect her. Those moments of vulnerability that she showed to the universe. It has all been a sham.

Universe. My universe. My sham filled universe. She said. And breathed her last in that world.

What's left, you ask? Oh, she sinned and went to hell. She was cursed anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment