As I lay on the bed sleepily- the moment, where the last traces of consciousness droop, there is one last thought that all of us remember.
Before sleep takes over.
And I wonder on days like this... The distance between sleep and fluttering of shutting eyes is life.
The last tear that leaks out of my eye pats me to sleep. A wakeful sleep that lulls me into a deep slumber.
And that's the slip in the cup of life. Not what Mr Martin sang all those years ago. :-)
Before sleep takes over.
And I wonder on days like this... The distance between sleep and fluttering of shutting eyes is life.
The last tear that leaks out of my eye pats me to sleep. A wakeful sleep that lulls me into a deep slumber.
And that's the slip in the cup of life. Not what Mr Martin sang all those years ago. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment