They lived to do a jugalbandhi that'll rest all the other souls.
I guess they lived to tell this tale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tioKqzXaxBY&t=29s
I wondered how an extremely carnatic Bala Murali Krishna would manage an extremely Hindustani Kishori.
And yet- they managed it. And how!
I just wished I could see this video or a recording of this video somewhere.
Follow the sangathis at the end. It's out of the world. A perfect blend of how Puriya Dhanashree and Panthuvarali, the adopted sisters in different families who were brought up in different regions came together for a reunion.
Notice the flute. Please. It acted as the catalyst. A purr-fect one.
I guess they lived to tell this tale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tioKqzXaxBY&t=29s
I wondered how an extremely carnatic Bala Murali Krishna would manage an extremely Hindustani Kishori.
And yet- they managed it. And how!
I just wished I could see this video or a recording of this video somewhere.
Follow the sangathis at the end. It's out of the world. A perfect blend of how Puriya Dhanashree and Panthuvarali, the adopted sisters in different families who were brought up in different regions came together for a reunion.
Notice the flute. Please. It acted as the catalyst. A purr-fect one.
No comments:
Post a Comment