Saturday, 16 January 2021

Courage

 Today... While I am soaking in the moments in privacy trying to bid my home a goodbye, I just felt like lauding myself.

I think this is one of the toughest decisions that I had taken in my life. Honestly, nothing felt more difficult, risky nor safe than moving out of this home I built over the past few years. And yet... I wanted to shake away the safety and security to move on. To move ahead.

It take immense courage- and ask me. I dont know how I am doing it. When the demons come to play with me, esp at night, I am now sighing and sleeping. Letting them know that there's a bigger demon in me that needs sorting and they can do whatever they hell they want to do with themselves.

It takes courage. Lot of it. Truck loads of it to do what I did this time. I am going back to the place where I grew up and ran away from. I am going back to face bigger demons. I am going back to confront these. As I decided to move, I already slaughtered a few demons.

A good start to 2021, I say! Except for collateral damage to my soul, I think I am courageous indeed. Three cheers to me... And to keep me company is my Sangria. 

What else is there in life? As a life/thought experiment, pls do it. Figure out what gives you max comfort in life. And plug it out. 

You will be humbled. And every person needs a whack on their fat butt everytime we feel comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment