You see, I generally write a post for the new year. About my hopes, what has been, and what could have been. And so on. :-)
This time, I lived it. And hence, didn't write much. 2025 is an interesting year. Maybe after decade and a half, I finally decided to snap out of miseries and comfort areas to become a better human being- for sure.
And I did. I went thru the entire grief cycle multiple times and lived long enough to tell the tale today. It is worth it. The misery of the last year and darkness and doom was extremely tough on my being. There was a point in time when I gave up. Actually multiple times I gave up. It was no possible.
What changed? I don't know what kept me alive- but I know it was divine intervention. Faith in something/someone kept me going. Some force. Universe. Maybe?
Look- I deserve this. Now. I thank every ounce of energy that kept me going thru the last year. In every single way possible. I cant be more grateful.
What's changed in the new year? I am more confident. I feel more real and less fake. I don't posture that much anymore. I am more aware of what's going on within me. I am more disciplined and I feel the trying times has made me feel more ready to be an adult. I'd like to think it is an adulting process.
No comments:
Post a Comment