Thanks for being there for me. The last six years would have been a riot without you. In sickness and health, in troubled times and happier ones, in richness and poverty, through the geographies and time less travels, you have been there for me. Protecting me from rough weathers despite the body odour, rains and muck and grease and dust and grime. You have seen me grow older and fatter; especially felt me getting fatter. You protested silently but accommodated me with a soft sigh. The night outs, the hangovers, the tears, the laughs, the sweat from my work out. My faithful companion. My friend who I put through a tough regime under water and wringed the life out of you. I put you through harsh substances and you gladly took them all for me.
You have been my best buddy readily cuddling me when I needed comfort. But, I can see the age wearing you out these days. You are no more firm and fit. You are becoming shapeless. It is ok. I understand. But please, please do not die on me. I cant imagine life without you around. From the bottom of my heart, I will do anything, anything at all to keep you happy. Including indulging your, "Yay, I am a shopoholic" lines.
Dear green t-shirt, please dont leave me behind. I love you. Really. Promise.
You have been my best buddy readily cuddling me when I needed comfort. But, I can see the age wearing you out these days. You are no more firm and fit. You are becoming shapeless. It is ok. I understand. But please, please do not die on me. I cant imagine life without you around. From the bottom of my heart, I will do anything, anything at all to keep you happy. Including indulging your, "Yay, I am a shopoholic" lines.
Dear green t-shirt, please dont leave me behind. I love you. Really. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment