I did own around 4 watches in my life. I have only one of them left now. It's Titan Raaga steel one gifted by the husband in 2006. This was the last watch of the 4. The 3rd one was my most fav watch and breathed its last in 2008 or probably 2009 beginning. I was never a regular watch wearer anyway.
I have a very deeply ingrained body clock. It's often in sync with the current time in the time zone that I am in. Which means I can pretty much tell the time, +/- 10 min at the max. I hate time. I really do. I hate it that we all have to race with it and often against it. This was the reason I stopped wearing watches. The tick reminded me of a time bomb.
Today. I felt the need to buy a watch. I killed my body clock. The tick of the body was louder than that of a clock. So there, I bought me a watch. I will have to get used to wearing it again. Here's to going back in time. To travel with the time. To the times I wanted to miss.
I have a very deeply ingrained body clock. It's often in sync with the current time in the time zone that I am in. Which means I can pretty much tell the time, +/- 10 min at the max. I hate time. I really do. I hate it that we all have to race with it and often against it. This was the reason I stopped wearing watches. The tick reminded me of a time bomb.
Today. I felt the need to buy a watch. I killed my body clock. The tick of the body was louder than that of a clock. So there, I bought me a watch. I will have to get used to wearing it again. Here's to going back in time. To travel with the time. To the times I wanted to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment