Monday, 20 July 2015

Those 'type' scenes of South...

The draft has been lying low for a long time. Surely it is time for it to come to light atleast now. Seriously, have you ever seen South movies- any language, including Kannada with scenes where the pair either have to depict their carnal feelings to let the audience know they are having a physical relationship or have to show a rape scene where the man has to show his carnal side? It's a scary world out there. I'd rather take the bees and flowers,or birds flying together or worst case scenario- sun set and sun rise or any sh*t like that.

I saw a song today where one of my fav actresses starred in. It's kannada. The less said the better about the song. While she is undoubtedly beautiful in the song, I wonder why she was fine with getting her blouse hooks removed by the sad looking hero? And also end up showing her br* which is btw not even the racier ones or posh lingerie. It is a plain, functional one. The one which you can easily picture under a teen's uniform. I just wondered what drove her to even act with such a guy as the lead? Leave alone get her blouse removed. JC! Really, I tell you.

Now for the other ones. Have you seen how directors go berserk with the navels of heroines?? The deeper they are the better. I wonder what is the symbol of those navels? Like the gult movie where the hero releases (?? Is that the right word to use a top??) A top from a rope onto a heroines navel. Like seriously??? Wtf is it? Erotica? Or romance? Or just what it was- a bet in the movie? Who bets like that?

If I directed a movie scene ever like that I will cringe and die of embarrassment. It is another thing that these are all famous people who are contributing to the filmdom apparently in a big way and we all pray to them day in and out. Demigod- Zindabad. We grew up watching these movies and another generation will grow up watching the same. Thanks btw. :) It was truly entertaining. Atleast enough to be written about all over in my space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment