I had to make a few important decisions that minute.
Do I want it long, slow and thorough? Or short, quick and instantaneous?
Do I want it hot? Or cold?
Rub? Squeeze?
Fast? Faster?
Front? Or Top?
With soap? Water? Or anything else more creative and interesting?
Inside? Or perhaps be the neighbor's envy?
Use hand? Or maybe can manage without it.
Choosing a washing machine to buy and to programme it so I can wash clothes is actually a big deal. Sigh! Machine, turned you on. Start the action.
Do I want it long, slow and thorough? Or short, quick and instantaneous?
Do I want it hot? Or cold?
Rub? Squeeze?
Fast? Faster?
Front? Or Top?
With soap? Water? Or anything else more creative and interesting?
Inside? Or perhaps be the neighbor's envy?
Use hand? Or maybe can manage without it.
Choosing a washing machine to buy and to programme it so I can wash clothes is actually a big deal. Sigh! Machine, turned you on. Start the action.
No comments:
Post a Comment