And yet again, I know my place in this universe.
I wonder what's in store for me? The young yet weary bones tell me through the tea leaves to be wary. And I ponder over again- what's new in that? Am I not wary always?
Of this universe and it's spells? I am as spellbound as the next person with it's magic. Yea- I am trapped. And yea- I don't have a way out.
Oh, and hell yea- I am happy yet heavy.
I am coming out a loser after almost winning an ongoing battle.
So- cheers. Here's to my life. And it's meander- A beautifully twisted one.
I wonder what's in store for me? The young yet weary bones tell me through the tea leaves to be wary. And I ponder over again- what's new in that? Am I not wary always?
Of this universe and it's spells? I am as spellbound as the next person with it's magic. Yea- I am trapped. And yea- I don't have a way out.
Oh, and hell yea- I am happy yet heavy.
I am coming out a loser after almost winning an ongoing battle.
So- cheers. Here's to my life. And it's meander- A beautifully twisted one.
No comments:
Post a Comment