The mentor of the team tried her best to work with people around her. Here are the reactions.
M (mentor)- Jump.
TM 1 (team mate)- "How high??"
M- Jump
TM2- "Why should I?"
M- Jump
TM3- "I dont want to"
M- Jump
TM4- "Fk off"
M- Jump
TM5- <<no reaction, only silence>>
M- Jump.
TM 5- .....................
M- Jump
TM5-...............
M- JUMP!!!
TM5- .........
M- Ok. I get it. Jump when you want to. Jump when you are ready.
TM5- is temporarily relieved. He just transferred the darkness to his mentor.
M (mentor)- Jump.
TM 1 (team mate)- "How high??"
M- Jump
TM2- "Why should I?"
M- Jump
TM3- "I dont want to"
M- Jump
TM4- "Fk off"
M- Jump
TM5- <<no reaction, only silence>>
M- Jump.
TM 5- .....................
M- Jump
TM5-...............
M- JUMP!!!
TM5- .........
M- Ok. I get it. Jump when you want to. Jump when you are ready.
TM5- is temporarily relieved. He just transferred the darkness to his mentor.
No comments:
Post a Comment