The clock stuck. Life stuck.
I looked for comfort towards water.
Ocean gave me answers. Lakes gave me strength.
Rivers gave me energy. Rains gave me reserve.
Today as I looked towards the horizon of the ocean that was supposed to show me some routes just stared back blankly. It lashed out in anger. It reflected the restlessness of my soul.
But answers? The clever medium refused to give me any. It did not budge. Not an inch.
I got the royal back. :-)
I looked for comfort towards water.
Ocean gave me answers. Lakes gave me strength.
Rivers gave me energy. Rains gave me reserve.
Today as I looked towards the horizon of the ocean that was supposed to show me some routes just stared back blankly. It lashed out in anger. It reflected the restlessness of my soul.
But answers? The clever medium refused to give me any. It did not budge. Not an inch.
I got the royal back. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment