After precisely 3 months I come back to this place which is supposed to be mine and mine alone for all poetic reasons known only to me.
I survived. I have no idea how. I intend to survive for the next few months or years or days. Again, I have no idea how. To say that the last quarter has been hellish is probably an under statement. I died. And decided to come back.
And now I am here, I intend to live for sometime. Live life queen size.
I am back. Yes... I want to be back.
I survived. I have no idea how. I intend to survive for the next few months or years or days. Again, I have no idea how. To say that the last quarter has been hellish is probably an under statement. I died. And decided to come back.
And now I am here, I intend to live for sometime. Live life queen size.
I am back. Yes... I want to be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment