An old lady appeared in my dream, two nights ago.
She was cursing me. In Telugu. That I will see my nemesis soon.
I have no clue who that lady was ad why she was cursing me with so much vengeance.
I cant recognize her one bit.
And a night ago, I saw someone else in my dream.
She seemed to be enjoying seeing me lifeless.
I was gasping. I am still gasping at the audacity.
And wondered...
Where? Why? How?
She was cursing me. In Telugu. That I will see my nemesis soon.
I have no clue who that lady was ad why she was cursing me with so much vengeance.
I cant recognize her one bit.
And a night ago, I saw someone else in my dream.
She seemed to be enjoying seeing me lifeless.
I was gasping. I am still gasping at the audacity.
And wondered...
Where? Why? How?
No comments:
Post a Comment