"The woods are lovely, dark and deep....."
The walk was lovely. The woods were everything I ever dreamed of.
'Magical' was the word I believe they all said.
Then the tone of the walk changed. I started pacing.
I started racing. The thorns- they did prick me.
The blood- it started flowing out.
The gash- slowly stopped healing.
Just like that. Body stopped the process of repairing.
The woods just laughed and said,
"you are giving up my athlete."
My mind just lashed out in fury...
And like all famous saints did,
I cursed at the entire clan of woods.
"All of you shall live forever"
The walk was lovely. The woods were everything I ever dreamed of.
'Magical' was the word I believe they all said.
Then the tone of the walk changed. I started pacing.
I started racing. The thorns- they did prick me.
The blood- it started flowing out.
The gash- slowly stopped healing.
Just like that. Body stopped the process of repairing.
The woods just laughed and said,
"you are giving up my athlete."
My mind just lashed out in fury...
And like all famous saints did,
I cursed at the entire clan of woods.
"All of you shall live forever"
No comments:
Post a Comment