I saw the movie October and decided that it deserves a post.
Taking something that is so a part of life, so trivial, Shoojit has cracked a very engaging and intense tale.
I will stay away from writing a review. Many have treaded that path.
That I now look forward to more Varun Dhawan movies is not a secret anymore. He is fab. My respect for KJo increased many fold after I have seen how V and Alia have evolved since Student of the year.
Many things in my life are going on. Around my huge family. Not much I can control. I would like to help solve them all, but I cant. And yet, I cant help but feel the incompleteness.
The disjoint-ness of my soul helps sometimes.
Taking something that is so a part of life, so trivial, Shoojit has cracked a very engaging and intense tale.
I will stay away from writing a review. Many have treaded that path.
That I now look forward to more Varun Dhawan movies is not a secret anymore. He is fab. My respect for KJo increased many fold after I have seen how V and Alia have evolved since Student of the year.
Many things in my life are going on. Around my huge family. Not much I can control. I would like to help solve them all, but I cant. And yet, I cant help but feel the incompleteness.
The disjoint-ness of my soul helps sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment