I shall start by writing something very honest today. I am terrible at English. I have terrible communication skills. And I am terrible at debates. Most terrible. Do not ever take me along if you have to do settlements with anyone in your life.
Why is this realization so important? It is very important because I always (read my lips- ALWAYS) took pride in all of the points above that I said I was terrible at.
Over night (and all of it in less than 24 hours), all the pillars of my life called out my dishonesty. That leaves you in a very scary place. Why? Because you always think that on a day your life comes crashing down, you would rely on these pillars.
S told me yday that I was an unreliable friend who she will never count on. I was/am not available usually when she calls me. Another friend just showed me a mirror that made me conclude that our frequencies dont match- after all these years of toil. And then the third pillar just told me I suck at intimacy.
I said all hell shall take my wrath today after this post. And yet here I am. Again protecting identities. What shall it matter?
End of the day, all of the 3 people above deserve festivities at home on Onam. And I shall weep on this day. To and for me.
Loneliness is like a terrible fk. It makes you begrudge everything beautiful in this world. It tells you why epics like Mahabharat happened. A mistress shall always celebrate in silence and solitude.
Since I am terrible at English, I try my hand at Tamil.
Why is this realization so important? It is very important because I always (read my lips- ALWAYS) took pride in all of the points above that I said I was terrible at.
Over night (and all of it in less than 24 hours), all the pillars of my life called out my dishonesty. That leaves you in a very scary place. Why? Because you always think that on a day your life comes crashing down, you would rely on these pillars.
S told me yday that I was an unreliable friend who she will never count on. I was/am not available usually when she calls me. Another friend just showed me a mirror that made me conclude that our frequencies dont match- after all these years of toil. And then the third pillar just told me I suck at intimacy.
I said all hell shall take my wrath today after this post. And yet here I am. Again protecting identities. What shall it matter?
End of the day, all of the 3 people above deserve festivities at home on Onam. And I shall weep on this day. To and for me.
Loneliness is like a terrible fk. It makes you begrudge everything beautiful in this world. It tells you why epics like Mahabharat happened. A mistress shall always celebrate in silence and solitude.
Since I am terrible at English, I try my hand at Tamil.
Yamunai Aatrile Eera Kaatrilae Kannanoadudhaan Aada
Paarvai Poothida Paadhai Paarthida Paavai Raadhaiyo Vaada
Iravum Poanathu Pagalum Poanathu Mannan Illayae Kooda
Ilaiya Kanniyin Imaithitatha Kan Ingum Angumae Thaeda
Aayarpaadiyil Kannan Illaiyo Aasai Vaippathey Anbuth Thollaiyo
Paavam Raadhaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment