For the past 2 decades (the first time I heard his name was when I was in 8th grade), here is a name that made me feel that somethings are too good to be true.
I know most of us have him as a role model. For me- he was not. But I didnt have a solid reason as to why he was'nt. There were strong under currents in my gut that told me something was truly off with the guy.
I have no business judging his divorce (and I am not!). The post is about him using his position of power to make passes.
I have a huge problem with that intent. What I wondered was why did it take so many years for this to come out? How nicely he covered his tracks. I wonder about each story.
And I ALWAYS felt there was something that people missed.
We are all a bunch of idiots and fools who will get addicted to a persona that someone wants to show. One can only truly improve if he/she is able to tell and measure the difference of who they truly are to who they want to project they are.
As I said we love what other's show us. And that's where we will all stick to. We will never be able to stand naked in front of even ourselves.
And yet- we believe we will have 1500 friends/followers on social media and think that;s life.
When do we realize that it is a faux world where people only show a side which they want to show? It is the best side. The most charming side. Not the real side.
Reality begins at home. Needs to be corrected at home. Gates is a solid example.
No comments:
Post a Comment