New year resolutions??
Never been a fan of them.
But I sure as hell took time out to plan my time out this year :-). So one resolution already checked.
I am learning to play Golf and I will ensure I will get pro by the end of this year... Tall order you say?? Heck no- I decided. I swam for the state and I will get back to a sport to play it more competitively.
While I may not be a pro, I decided to learn the violin. Now this is a difficult thing and I have to get used to playing it- it is different and the challenge of learning another genre of music is going to be interesting enough.
I am hoping to push the envelope definitely. I shall travel more.
Overall- I will make my life mine.
That's the call of 2023.
No comments:
Post a Comment