Mixed feelings. If left by myself, with no one in the vicinity, I'd have wept buckets. Mumbai has always been bittersweet for me. Esp in the past few years. I became a stronger woman. Bloody proud of who I am now. I am tougher and more independent. I said it. So, I never got here by accident. It took years of hard work. Someone told me that we often belittle what we do by not counting it or give credit to ourselves too- so true!
Had a decent day in the familiar roads and even more familiar rains. I just totally blend in the vibe. It's me. I love the greys, the angry sea (I always thought the Mumbai tide was always angry). I saw some of it lash out again today. Like reiterating what I feel- like life.
Short and sweet stay- A few hours in Mumbai is just enough to make you happy and not get into a sad trip. Wonder why? Because I lost more than what I gained in Mumbai. Somewhere in the streets, we lost peace. We lost what we constructed. Drama much? What else do you expect in the land of Bollywood and KJo?
No comments:
Post a Comment