Wednesday, 8 January 2020

And I have become a monkey...

The phone ring awakened me from a deep slumber that was induced by a marathon session of well- you know what! A lady never kisses and tells.

The problem with certain bells is that it throws you into reality. A reality that you'd deeply begin to loathe. I woke up gingerly. And went into my own world. Of loneliness. And of reality.

I realized I would never be a part of my own home. A home that I lovingly built. Every brick of hardwork and affection all broke apart. 

And I also realized I will never have another home.  A mistake that I made with open eyes- maybe with a bit of wisdom too. Maybe it was called a choice. A home was a place that everyone guarded with their life. And more than life.

I assumed there'd be one or two like me. I made the wrong assumptions- not for the first time. But this choice.... Aaaaah. :-) This choice makes me weep out of sadness. 

I just wish......... Sigh. 

I became a monkey. Yes, I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment