First off, the album is out of the world. Shantanu Moitra is a genius. Really. The hwole album is a genius. But if there's a song that I need to pick to put it for you to sample, taste and savour- I'd easily pick Inkar's title track. Weep worthy... Drool worthy :-)
Swanand Kirkire has written this. For a non-Hindi/Urdu champ like me :-), these simple words make for a great poetry in the lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stel6Z4tW-0
Now the movie- Another day, I can write many things. On a daker day like today, what can I say? Love is soo strange indeed.
Swanand Kirkire has written this. For a non-Hindi/Urdu champ like me :-), these simple words make for a great poetry in the lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stel6Z4tW-0
Now the movie- Another day, I can write many things. On a daker day like today, what can I say? Love is soo strange indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment