Scene: Health is breaking down. You have a few symptoms and you are isolated. You have not taken the test because you dont fall in that zone yet. What happens then?
You will be isolated. You wont talk about it with anyone lest they outcaste your family. You suddenly feel that you are a part of a race where survival of the fittest indeed works. And you realize that you ARE a part of the race (even if you'd like to think otherwise).
We all fight for our lives first. That's the ugly truth. Locked up in a room for day 4 now: I am off work an off everything. I have been fortunate to get access to home cooked food that is fresh and hot sent to me on time everytime. I have been off phones. Check WA rarely/barely.
Ask me how does it feel to be a host to the new virus in town? Heck- I dont know if I am hosting "new" virus. I am hosting some virus that could be the new virus. Rest assured- your head feels like it's cracking. It is a challenge to use the loo. There's a huge fatigue factor. Your body is in pain. And the temperatures wax and wane. The heart accelerates and decelerates. And I battle with sleep (sometimes because I want to and sometimes because I dont want to).
Most importantly, it has given me this physical silence shot me to pieces. It is humbling to realize that it has to come to this point for a person to see somethings that otherwise we would be blinded to or have blindspots for.
In the confines of my room, I think. I exercise my brain as much as i can to play games with my conscious moments to find out more about myself. The outcomes are'nt good.
I realize that who I have become are many parts of many people who have inspired me over the years I agre (and continue to grow), but in the process, I forgot who I was/am.
The question who am I? continues to haunt me.
You will be isolated. You wont talk about it with anyone lest they outcaste your family. You suddenly feel that you are a part of a race where survival of the fittest indeed works. And you realize that you ARE a part of the race (even if you'd like to think otherwise).
We all fight for our lives first. That's the ugly truth. Locked up in a room for day 4 now: I am off work an off everything. I have been fortunate to get access to home cooked food that is fresh and hot sent to me on time everytime. I have been off phones. Check WA rarely/barely.
Ask me how does it feel to be a host to the new virus in town? Heck- I dont know if I am hosting "new" virus. I am hosting some virus that could be the new virus. Rest assured- your head feels like it's cracking. It is a challenge to use the loo. There's a huge fatigue factor. Your body is in pain. And the temperatures wax and wane. The heart accelerates and decelerates. And I battle with sleep (sometimes because I want to and sometimes because I dont want to).
Most importantly, it has given me this physical silence shot me to pieces. It is humbling to realize that it has to come to this point for a person to see somethings that otherwise we would be blinded to or have blindspots for.
In the confines of my room, I think. I exercise my brain as much as i can to play games with my conscious moments to find out more about myself. The outcomes are'nt good.
I realize that who I have become are many parts of many people who have inspired me over the years I agre (and continue to grow), but in the process, I forgot who I was/am.
The question who am I? continues to haunt me.
No comments:
Post a Comment