Wednesday, 29 July 2020

Times move...

As I continue on my day 6/7, I lost track of the days now. My sleep cycles are smashed. The head aches' gone (and what bliss is that!), the fever's abated. It looks more likely that it is not the new virus in town.

And yet- the experience has been quite grueling and excruciating on not just me but people around me too. More importantly, sometimes these events are reminders of why we live.

Atleast what I figured in the past few days is more subjective. Infact throws away my sense of objective completely into thin air. Logic and rationale are but useless things. We need to embrace the more irrational part of us too. :-) There may be some truth in the emotions.

And that's another ugly truth. Emotions tell us something about ourselves. Our anger communicates what's not agreeable to us. And feeling it is more important than not feeling it. A human being is so much more complete in his/her incompleteness if only we embraced what we truly felt. And understood why we feel/felt them.

I am grateful that I am definitely on the path of recovery. For the first time I am happier in many months/years. What the past week showed me was that we are dispensable and people will be forgotten. Our lives are indeed in our hands. Any other way- it is but wrong.

All that's now left to recover is my battered sleep. One day. I shall get there. :-) :-) And on that day- I shall sleep peacefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment