Sunday, 6 September 2020

My paati's ruby bangles.

I chucked too many things out of my life to feel at peace. I paid a heavy price. But made my choices as of today.

I sleep in tears and wake up with a sense of loss. This is the only truth of my life currently.

I am officially depressed all over. Again. This time though, I am standing by my choices.

It means I am only going to do one job. And stick to it. One sport. And not many. One kid and that's it. I dont hold the theory of all kids are universe's kids and mine too. 

I am drawing boundaries. And will live within them. 

Finally- I am buying a house. I gave up on gold to swap for the house. If you knew me any better, you'd know that's the final nail in my coffin. Bang. 

I crashed and this time- very famously. Like imagine a crowd and many bullets pelted at your direction? Yes, pretty much sums up.

Go life- Bring it in. Douse me with your fire. And ashes shall appear to get me back to the place where I came from. I cant take so much action in my life anymore.

Gone are the ruby bangles I cherished. It's in my memory now like my paati's ruby bangles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment