A friend of mine sent me a few pictures of unknown people he clicked. I attempted to write something of what I read in those photos.
While we dont really have access to those pictures- I wanted to attempt to record those somewhere.
So- dear readers- on this you are actually headless chickens.
Columbian Lord
You eat like you pray.
A Columbian who is thinking and focused in the way you approach your day
I didnt get to see your eyes. Wonder what they hide.
Maybe there's a part of you that's dying to open wide?
Dil Moaza Moaza
Dil is not a Kill bill
Here is someone who has accepted the drill.
Loves life and the banter
This one is not a rant-er
PS- Ranter is my poetic license :-)
Sharp shooter
The adjusting focus not yet razor sharp
Holding the camera like you were playing the harp
Squeezing the eye to get a lot more from life
Wonder if you got over that initial strife?
Teju's networks
Teju here is a difficult read
With eyes that sees a tree when looking at a seed
What you see is more than what you get
This has been a difficult write up bet :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment