Wednesday, 10 December 2025

May come and may go

 Things happen. Shit happens. Good and bad. Yea- there's damn good shit and bad shit that happens. In a series of many things, there's the one thing that I couldn't celebrate today. I owe it to myself. Mine. Not an indulgence, but a pat on my back. 

When I entered the rare club of the extraordinary gentlemen's league, I wrote about it a few months ago. I specifically said that some day soon, I was going to celebrate it. And I am doing it now.

There are certain highs in life that counts. No matter what. I do bloody well have the cat got the cream smile. I did it. Whatever I wanted to achieve. Now- I shall stop not, to do the next thing.

So many things, I say.

To celebrate, I am checking off an item on my checklist. Hell yea- baby, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment