Monday, 3 August 2015

On a lighter number...

I ALWAYS find the lingerie section in any store that has one amusing. According to me this is the only place in this whole wide world where the stammer, sputter and stutters are at their best, no matter what the gender is.

Teenager looking for undies without using the word bra asks the shop keeper for one of those slips which have elastic. :-)  Btw not far from where I was as a teenager too. That way I am glad world has not yet changed. :-)  The shop keeper actually obliged and showed her whatever she wanted.

The next in line was a man who hung around the corner helping his wife (assumption made) choose some non functional, racy lingo. Guess what some of us losers thought?? ..... What active night life they must have? :-) :-) :-) The guy was actually stroking the material to check. I mean if he is paying, he might as well test the goods. :-) All I thought is how blessed and cursed the assumed wife must be.

And then there are a bunch of people like me who just can be privately amused and have a laugh in our minds and go about silently sifting through the bits as anonymously and discretely as possible.

Oh. Did I mention the measurement part yet? Where the tapes and numbers are brought out in the open?? Its free. This measurement service I mean. :-) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment