Saturday, 1 August 2015

Platform no. 6

Folks who know me would know that I love Mumbai. The crowds, the trains, the hangouts, the roads with dusts, the shopping and most importantly the liberation factor. This is the city where I can protest if someone gropes my crotch. Here is a place in this country where you get to buy food even with 10 rupees.

Today I made a trip to SoBo with a friend and we decided to take a train. And I usually take a train when I go there which is almost once in a week on an average. The most amusing and perhaps slightly annoying moment today was for 2 engineers and smart ones at that to hunt for platform no.6. I swear try hunting for this platform. If you are able to figure this out the first time in less than 5 min, Id say two smart alecks are useless. :) :)

I almost thought I had to go through a pillar or something- a la harry potter style. Did I just say I love Mumbai?? I love it I say. Quirks and all.

Dear friend... Next time which station should we go to from Andheri? CST or Churchgate?? :-) :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment