My life is on a pause. My stomach gave up on me. My mind gave up on me. Things are saying I need to really think hard before I continue.
So.. holiday? Sabbatical? Change of job? Profession shift? Or really do what my soul is asking me to? Drop everything and just get a back pack with a pair of jeans, couple of tees and undies. And travel. Like there is no tomorrow. Like I have no other care in the world.
I want to respect the pause. This time, I want to sit up and notice and pay attention to the well meaning pause. Like I truly should have done in the past.
The famous pauses in my life taught me expensive lessons.
So.. holiday? Sabbatical? Change of job? Profession shift? Or really do what my soul is asking me to? Drop everything and just get a back pack with a pair of jeans, couple of tees and undies. And travel. Like there is no tomorrow. Like I have no other care in the world.
I want to respect the pause. This time, I want to sit up and notice and pay attention to the well meaning pause. Like I truly should have done in the past.
The famous pauses in my life taught me expensive lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment