I realized today.. That there are usually very little or no exceptions to my rules. :-)
No wonder I am told I am an angry person.
Point is if you are a control freak, it is very easy to be an angry soul. Most of the things you tend to control will anyway never fall into place. It is Murphy's law.
So, why did I say no exceptions? I made an exception. I made an exception that especially shows that it is not me.
A big secret. I trusted. (pssst.. psst!!!(.. Who does it right? I mean a babe whose ears are still wet wouldnt do it in these days. And yet, I did it.
Someone told me I was stupid. I resisted. And then dawned- the realization. I am my own person. Nobody, and read my lips- NOBODY other than you will respect your privacy.
Fk, I sound like a juvenile teen. :-), and heck, today I feel like one. Only difference is as a teenger, I never did have these "teen" problems. Late bloomer, I say!!!
No wonder I am told I am an angry person.
Point is if you are a control freak, it is very easy to be an angry soul. Most of the things you tend to control will anyway never fall into place. It is Murphy's law.
So, why did I say no exceptions? I made an exception. I made an exception that especially shows that it is not me.
A big secret. I trusted. (pssst.. psst!!!(.. Who does it right? I mean a babe whose ears are still wet wouldnt do it in these days. And yet, I did it.
Someone told me I was stupid. I resisted. And then dawned- the realization. I am my own person. Nobody, and read my lips- NOBODY other than you will respect your privacy.
Fk, I sound like a juvenile teen. :-), and heck, today I feel like one. Only difference is as a teenger, I never did have these "teen" problems. Late bloomer, I say!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment