Thursday, 8 February 2018

179- Peeping Dick

Ok.. Please, please notice it's a name. Before you pervs think of the more obvious things that come to your mind, I am talking about a friend named Dick. Not the "ick" that starts with a "d" instead of "D". Get the difference?? Now, can we move on???

So this friend Dick, he is a very morose guy. Had all sorts of problems you can think of. Like, did someone say "dysfunctional"??? His family, him, his eco system, pretty much everything was it. Anyway, so we went to this place called Lake district in the UK. A very nice place where you can rent bicycles and go around. In the right season, you get a lot of light (:-)) even in the night. And in the right season, there is also a lot of flora, fauna and bird watching. (not chicks- just because it rhymes with Dick)..

Dick and I were happily chatting away about his dysfunctional other. He was half German, half English, but that's besides the point. Just imagine him having a strange slur in pronouncing "th"- almost sounds "zz". We were riding our bicycles and I see a "domestic" bird.

An FOB that I was in 2009, I shouted saying, "Dick, just see the cock"... And Dick, poor Dick. Dysfunctional Dick. Gave me a really strange look and  that felt like he was swallowing a whole cock in his throat- the one that I just saw. He told me, "my dear, it is a rooster."

The gult land that I come from, proudly calls all roosters, "cocks". I wonder why dysfunctional Dick got affected with his namesake!!!!!! :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment