Tuesday, 27 February 2018

183- GMM

What can I say?

The one person apart from my great grandmother because of which my brother is alive is gone. Gone away to become a star. Gone away to give my great grand mother some happy company up there and bless us all. Most of all my brother.

And me. The more silent me.

Young kids and my aunt is survived by him. And yet. The person- he is gone. Death always leaves my gut punched. Eventually they all say life moves on. But the one thing that none of us have the balls to accept-is its' never the same.

We dont want to say that because our ego limits us from saying it. What's wrong in living for others? I shamelessly admit that I am not grieving for my uncle in the way the world does, but I am going thru my own process of grieving.

I shall remember him every day of my life. I do hope your soul rests in peace. The rest, I will take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment