Sunday, 19 March 2023

A person named D from a city named C

 And on a day that I feel was Friday last week. I cant remember. Actually, I dont want to remember.

It is very strange that people always feel that they can shoot at other people- physically, mentally or otherwise. Like it is their right and they are entitled to use some of their bullets.

Is it appropriate? To be asked if, "I would spend some quality hours in a hotel room tonight?"... And not just stop there?

The first line broke my sanity and composure. The next........ Well it broke many boundaries. 

And why dont we talk about it to anyone? We cant. We just CANNOT. The scars- they dont fade. 

Why am I writing this? It is important for me to record another event in my life for posterity. Somethings post this are going to change drastically. 


No comments:

Post a Comment