We were sitting on a table that had a view of the broken bridge... i was sipping on my watermelon juice- you know how much I love one of those in the mornings?
As i was gazing at the bridge - you looked intently at me and asked me: "So, do you love me?"
I looked at you first and then looked at the broken bridge... thought for a moment...
And then said:
"When the tide is high, and the moon shines
The mid summer nights and the summer rains,
the easterly winds..
when Jupiter takes over my fourth house
And Saturn stays in your 6th house
When it's time to harvest the paddy crop,
It's Saturday and Sunday..
And Monday and Wednesday
When sun goes up and throws a 11 'o' clock angled shadow
When I dont have headache but have heartache
When you are laughing and I am brooding...
When we are in the confines of 4 walls..- yea that's important,
And when it's just the two of us.......
yea- that's when I love you."
When I answered, you looked a little lost.
I didnt want to ask the question. I kind of knew the answer.
You didnt like the answer and I knew I was scared of the question.
No comments:
Post a Comment