I met a dear friend today who happens to be an astrologer.
She told me my Rahu (not Rahul baba :-)) phase was running and that it is a phase marked by illusions. It is going to end by Aug this year. I can sure feel that it is going to end soon too. Just by the way situations keep manifesting in life for me currently- I can see my illusions are going to end with a great thud. If it has not already ended ;-)
She had an insight to share- that during Rahu- we feel conflicted, we feel like we are pushing boundaries, we feel like we dont have clarity, we feel like rebelling, we feel like breaking the usual social code and so on.. All of which is true so far.
So here's to hoping that my vanavasam ends soon.
To fresh and new beginnings sans baggage.
On second thoughts, maybe I will write a bit about illusions... Like we feel we are sorted. Or we are in louve.. Or that we are in a constant push-pull about situations at work (or personal life), our relationships... or like we are in constant war with ourselves...
The fact that the phase will soon end makes me feel positive about my life suddenly. Maybe new beginnings will turn out better. I do wish that this time around I can kiss the sky..
No comments:
Post a Comment