Tuesday, 27 June 2023

Licking my wounds

My last day at work is 31st Aug. For posterity marching orders were on 23rd Jun. 
Currently all my cards are low. And Lower.
No other job yet. I need to look out better.
My profile is in tatters and I am unable to build it well. COnfusion and brain freeze states alternate.
I am just dumping my emotions here. Very careless. That's what it is.

As one of my close friends say- I am giving my state of mind away.
Actually- this is who I am. In real life. I put all my cards. I give away many things- not just state of mind.

But that's not all I hear... I mean my profile is not the only thing that's bad. When cards are low- it feels like many things are falling apart.

1. I am abusive (I lamented a lot about it)
2. I am manipulative (ouch!)
3. New one- I am extremely judgmental and indulge in public maligning of people.

Who am I? WHat am I?

I struggle on days like this. Arent I a better person than this?
How am I even a decent human being if I do all this- lets say in different and specific contexts and points in time?

I wont say it- but I feel like saying it today. I hate me.
I dont have a thing about me that I like anymore. I hate this person I see in the mirror.

I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment