Sunday, 4 June 2023

My moon face..

Moon doesnt belong to the universe. No sir. :-)

In my lunatic head- my relationship with moon is very personal and private and monopolistic. 

Heck yea- moon is mine. My moon face also knows this.

I am the one fool on this earth who will look for the moon daily to see which part of the sky it dwells on on that day. No matter what the size is :-)... Size doesnt matter with my moon face.

And on the new moon days..... I miss my moon terribly. Those days- is the space day. Like he will rest and come back for me in a fresh and happier form. All on a reset.

Just that- these days the nights are cloudy. Rainy season is very grim. The dark clouds dont let my moon face appear.

New moon gave me hope that my moon would re-appear the next day. 

But the clouds? They just hide him. I know he is around and yet I cant see him.

Can he? 


No comments:

Post a Comment