I had a revelation this year. Maybe I am letting the mysticism with which the world runs be, without letting my pearls of wisdom/awareness ruin it. :-) Aham Brahmasmi and all.
Point is, I think life is about choices. And luck. But mostly about recognizing toxicity. And learning to let it go. Let it be. With no judgments. We are all who we are. There are multiple reasons we all come together. Or maybe it is indeed random. Let's not find or attach too much meaning in it. No active past. Or future.
But. Pls choose walking away from any toxicity. Something that limits in the way you function. Naturally I mean. You know? The natural flow of your energy? You know when you are not being yourself- something that's very core to you? Consciousness if you may call? When constantly you feel the need to impress someone or be someone else? Recognize it. And let go.
Letting go is the most difficult thing in this universe. Ask me. I did it quite a bit in the last few months. But do it. Do it because you deserve your own space in this universe. Your resting place. Do it because you have to live your life. Not in someone else's memories or approval. Or dominance. Do it- not because it gives you relief. Do it- You have a right to your life. Pain is temporary. Everything that gives in this process is a part of your transformation. Pay that price. It is worth it. You are worth it.
I figured that it is an extremely difficult journey to choose. BUT. Make the choice. Practice that level of detachment your soul needs. And don't feel guilty about it. We all deserve it. We MUST do it.
What else? The universe will take notice and pave way. There's no stopping. Do it because it feels right. Do the right thing for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment