Wednesday, 8 February 2017

139: War or Verses?

Who said wars were powerful because they have the power to kill people??

Really..

Think about this.

I say, that poetry will give life to people. If only people paused. Paused every time they wanted to fight. And pause every time they feel indignant. And pause. Pause so you want to be more sensitive. Pause so we want to be more aware. Pause because there is beauty in this universe. Pause because there is a tool that we need to practice to make ourselves all of this. Pause because we need to pause. The key is the beauty of words. Words spun together to make poetry and literature.

Today. I feel small but lucky. Small because today, I feel challenged that I dont understand everything already written in this world- all languages included. I just wish today genuinely that I learnt so many more languages that I understood so much more. That I felt more beauty in this world. 

And yet, I feel lucky today because I am trying to learn to pause. To pause so I can appreciate the beauty of the words. In the languages I know. Limited. But still makes me excited enough. Limited. but still makes me sleep with a lot of thoughts. 

That's the beauty of languages my friend. 

I feel greedy. I feel so freaking greedy today to just soak up everything available in the form of beauty. On paper. From some beautiful minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment