My chest expanded with pride. My daughter started school. I couldnt believe that my little girl grew up so fast. From being this tiny tot that fit so snugly in my arms is now walking all by herself in her pretty uniform.
I looked at my dear husband and his eyes reflected mine. That moment. When the daughter was walking into the school- unsure and yet excited. That moment when we gazed into each other's eyes. That moment when it just started to rain. That moment when the familiar earthy scents wafted.
I took this deep breath. My chest expanded with pride. Again.
This was meditation. All of us being locked into the same moment. The Union.
I looked at my dear husband and his eyes reflected mine. That moment. When the daughter was walking into the school- unsure and yet excited. That moment when we gazed into each other's eyes. That moment when it just started to rain. That moment when the familiar earthy scents wafted.
I took this deep breath. My chest expanded with pride. Again.
This was meditation. All of us being locked into the same moment. The Union.
No comments:
Post a Comment