As I stared hard at the body I was used to living in, I wondered what was in it that was'nt in someone else? What makes us dark/fair? Fat/thin? Our Karma?
My soul was all set to fly away in peace. Those final moments, my eyes fell on a man who gazed at my wilting body that had no life anymore. A very distant gaze. A very indifferent gaze. A very shuttered gaze.
The eyes gave a reflection of his brain. A brain that I couldnt comprehend any better when I was alive. A spirit that I have been trying to fuse with since ages. A spirit that has been avoiding this for ages. :-)
This time, the message came out loud and clear- "Leave me in peace", he said. It felt like another hard stab.
A very broken body already, my body gave up. My spirit danced away to glory post this. In pain and in disconnect with the universe. I finally flew away.
My time on earth was so strange. So short. So half lived. So painful.
My soul was all set to fly away in peace. Those final moments, my eyes fell on a man who gazed at my wilting body that had no life anymore. A very distant gaze. A very indifferent gaze. A very shuttered gaze.
The eyes gave a reflection of his brain. A brain that I couldnt comprehend any better when I was alive. A spirit that I have been trying to fuse with since ages. A spirit that has been avoiding this for ages. :-)
This time, the message came out loud and clear- "Leave me in peace", he said. It felt like another hard stab.
A very broken body already, my body gave up. My spirit danced away to glory post this. In pain and in disconnect with the universe. I finally flew away.
My time on earth was so strange. So short. So half lived. So painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment