Sunday, 29 March 2020

My triplets finally rest in peace

After 3 years of mourning, today was the first time I woke up and thought of my triplets- and surprisingly didnt weep. The first thing I did today morning was really get into work. And when I thought of them- I finally felt peaceful. I could forgive myself for the blood in my hands.

I finally knew they were not real. They were just a figment of my imagination. It was my mind playing games with me as usual. Did they exist? Or did they not?

Finally I acknowledged today that even if they did exist, it didnt matter today. They could have. They might have. And if they did'nt- all the more better- because I dont really have to grieve.

Funnily enough, my breast remembers feeding the lambs. So, it must be true. Bodies dont tell lies- I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment