* Disclaimer: I would have gone all the way to complete the title without the "star", but I used it because I realized that everytime I write words like that, I have really strange hits coming into my blog site.
So coming back to the subject of the post, I think this is one of THE best movies that I have seen in my life- easily. I wont talk about the script or the writer or the cinematographer or the editing or the actors or the story itself. I wont because I am not enough. I am super small compared to them. It is like writing a review on the vedas.
I will just quote this one sentence from the movie, as I remember: Kapda Jism keliye hain, rooh keliye nahi"and imagine Naseeruddin Shah saying this dialogue. And my memory is really poor- I have not exactly quoted the sentence as is. I was far too mesmerized with that bit of wisdom.
I rest my case. It is beautifully made movie. I dont want to spoil it further for anyone else. It really is that fantastic.
So coming back to the subject of the post, I think this is one of THE best movies that I have seen in my life- easily. I wont talk about the script or the writer or the cinematographer or the editing or the actors or the story itself. I wont because I am not enough. I am super small compared to them. It is like writing a review on the vedas.
I will just quote this one sentence from the movie, as I remember: Kapda Jism keliye hain, rooh keliye nahi"and imagine Naseeruddin Shah saying this dialogue. And my memory is really poor- I have not exactly quoted the sentence as is. I was far too mesmerized with that bit of wisdom.
I rest my case. It is beautifully made movie. I dont want to spoil it further for anyone else. It really is that fantastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment