We all make some choices in life. In my view, I finally realized today that there is no good or bad to it. It really is just a perspective at that point in time.
When sometimes fate throws like really strange cards on the table that questions your very core, the result can be shattering.
I often wondered as to why Catch 22 situations and problems seem to be thrown at us-Like there is no real solution to it and for a person like me, that's very very weird. It is not something that my body can fathom. I need a solution. I need a path way. I cant live my life in darkness and not knowing what to do.
Time I hope gives me the strength to find a way out. And I need to find a way out. Really.
When sometimes fate throws like really strange cards on the table that questions your very core, the result can be shattering.
I often wondered as to why Catch 22 situations and problems seem to be thrown at us-Like there is no real solution to it and for a person like me, that's very very weird. It is not something that my body can fathom. I need a solution. I need a path way. I cant live my life in darkness and not knowing what to do.
Time I hope gives me the strength to find a way out. And I need to find a way out. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment