Saturday, 5 May 2018

196 - Silent poetry.

Somethings are best left unsaid. It is far more poetic. It is far more beautiful.
Not.

As I was trying to interpret the pattern of the tea leaves to read my future, I noticed some form very strange. It looked like a cluster of shapes. So confusing that I almost wanted to give up reading them.

I hate giving up. My ego doesnt allow it- unless it is the matters of the soul. So, I went about demystifying it for me one by one.

1. The crack that was the most glaring of all was the first thing I noticed. It denoted the flawed me. Fundamentally flawed being which cut across all through my life. A sin I must have committed in the past- maybe past life or early on in my life. I shall carry that crack till my grave and beyond.

2. I found little disjoint leaves. All scattered. Of course that has to be my relationships. None that continued. These were my deepest fears. Of intimacy. Of trust.

3. I tried reading this huge knot by the side of the cup. That know looked impossible to untie. It looked exactly like the problem I cant solve for the rest of my life. It denoted my helplessness.

4. There were 3 things that looked like comets' tail. Right next to the huge crack. I was staring at it for a few minutes to understand what that was telling me. Unfortunately the crack didnt allow it to last for a long time. It just swallowed it.

That was the cosmic joke. :-) My happiness also doesnt last. The crack wont allow it.

Now then, I asked the Universe again.

Somethings are best left unsaid?
 It is far more poetic. It is far more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment