Thursday, 10 May 2018

197 - Freak streak continues

You know the feeling when you know you are a freak?
And you know the feeling when you know you are now further a freak????

Like yesterday is one day I'd hope to never live again to see.
2 full hours of my memory blanked out. Gone. Black hole.

I have no clue what I did. I could have done anything and everything.

So... I lost my scooter. The first sign of missing memory.
Then I raked my head and walked through the streets in the night to figure where I'd have parked it. Or lost it.

I came home very disappointed. I didnt sleep a wink through the night. More than the scooter, what bothered me was my failing memory. It can get to you, trust me.

I got up in the morning and started my walk again. I was speaking to my parents in the morning as I was walking and suddenly, I remembered where I parked my scooter. Very unlikely place, but I then suddenly knew what I did last summer. :-)

Shades of freakiness sometimes freaks me out. Maybe, these are the signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment